Content is considered the key factor in the success of the blog.
Effective content can help you to rank your article in no time.
Although there are other parameters that are also involved to rank an article on Google.
Creative and unique content writing is act as a pillar for the success of the blog.
In this article, we will highlight the basics techniques about “How we can write Fruitful content for our blog?
Content writing is an essential part of any website or blogging site.
This is one of the most important parameters for any blogging site that wants to rank on Google.
Creative and effective content with optimized research takes less time to rank.
Proper keyword research and a low competition market are considered the success factor for any website and blog.
Components of the writing
Always make sure the usage of the Basics English. Easy English and short sentences are the backbones of the writing.
Never use tough English in your blog that is not comprehendible for many readers.
The title is the first thing that really makes the perception of the reader.
The first impression of the reader regarding your blog is defined by the “Title of the blog”.
The more the optimized and attractive title, the more the reader will engage with your blog.
Proper research and ingredients
Always prefer to do research work rather than using AI tools to create the content.
Choose the keyword for your blog writing and do proper research about that keyword.
Keep the focus on how you can solve the problems and address the FAQs of the audience through your blog.
Search on Google for the FAQs related to your keyword and try to answer that FAQ’s in your blog.
Type of content
This is the primary object of content writing.
One should be confident about the content type while writing a blog.
Your content must include the Review & Comparison, Tutorials & How to, Lists & Checklists, Guides, and info-graphics.
CTA or call to action
This portion of the content demands the action of the reader.
If your article is about product reviews and you want to persuade the audience to buy a product through your article, then you place a Call to Action Button at the end of your blog.
This call to action button contains many options like “Buy now, Register now, enrolls now, etc.
It all depends upon the nature of the content and what we want from the reader through our blog.
Tips for blog writing
- Target the future keywords in your blog.
- Do proper keyword research and mention those keywords in your blog.
- Explain the most asked FAQ’s in your blog.
- Always use easy English and short sentences.
- Try to target the zero “position keyword” in your blog that can rank your blog in no time.
- Always write on the low competitive market and low Kd keywords.
- Cover the competitor’s top pages keyword in your blog.
- Never use AI tools like “spinbot or Jarvis” to create your content.
- Never copy-paste the other’s content as Google penalized the website for having plagiarism of more than 10%.
- Always prefer the quality of the content rather than the quantity.
- Use Bullets, Tips, Checklist, and Info headings in your blog written on product reviews.
- Your blog written on products must cover Commercial content, Informational content, Navigational, and review content.
Tips and Guidelines for new writers
Always post Unique content and never use AI tools to generate content in the beginning.
Follow the below-mentioned table that contains the plan for the first six months to achieve the utmost result.
Always post according to this schedule. Post 65% content in the first three months when you established a website and post 35% in the last three months.
|Month||No. of Articles||Days||Time|
|1st Month||2-3||Mon- Thu||3 PM|
|2ND Month||5||Mon-Fri||3 PM|
|3rd Month||5||Mon-Fri||3 PM|
|4th Month||13-14||Mon-Wed||3 PM|
|5th Month||14-15||Mon-Wed||3 PM|
|6th Month||14-15||Mon-Wed||3 PM|
General post structure
Your content must be divided into three portions like Intro, body, and conclusion/Final verdict.
Try to write up the content into three categories and cover all your data in these three categories.
- Conclusion /final verdict.
In the first part of the content name “Introduction” try to cover the basic information about your product or niche.
Provide basic details in this portion of your blog and it should not exceed more than 130-150 words while writing a blog of 1000 words.
Always mark the heading as “H2” and keep your top heading and Title as “H1”.
In the second part of your blog name as “Body” try to cover all the basic data and information that you want to provide to your audience.
Uses the most research keywords and FAQs of Google in this portion of the blog and explain these Keywords and FAQs to your audience.
Always mark the headings of this portion as “H2”.
This portion of the blog must not exceed more than 700-750 words while writing a blog of 1000 words.
In the last part of your blog name as “Conclusion” try to sum up the whole blog or write a summary of the above mention content.
Try to cover the whole above-mentioned content in a summary of 100-120 words while writing a blog of 1000 words.
Keep the heading of Conclusion or final verdict as “H3”.
Necessities for the Blog writing
- SEO title of your blog
- Always do internal linking of your blog.
- Provide at least one outbound link in your blog.
- Outbound links must be niche relevant.
- Use feature images before posting the blog.
- Choose the category before publishing the blog.
- Use most research keywords relevant to your topic as “Tags”.
Content creation roadmap
There are some most important platforms/parameters for the content creation roadmap that are discussed below.
- Quora, medium, Forum, and Reddit can be used to create effective content as people often ask questions on these platforms that can guide us to answer all the questions of the audience.
- Always use proper font size, clear images, buttons for affiliate options, image descriptions, FAQs, Table of content, Headings, CTA button, Sidebars, and site links.
- Use different tools like “Ahref” to find out the most research keywords on Google.
This article is all about the tips and guidelines regarding blog writing.
It is cover each and every aspect that is related to blog writing. You can get the utmost result after adopting the key points mentioned in this article.
This blog is equally helpful for the new writers as well as for the experienced writers.